[VNG]VNG CLoud - Software Engineer (open level)
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing. VNG Cloud's IT solutions & services, which have been applied flexibly, professionally, and consistently throughout the years, have met the majority of the high needs of enterprises and government entities…
- CDN platform design and development, including data management, system topologies, and analytics/automation tools
- Collaborates with the CDN Developers Team to integrate and speed the testing, release, and deployment of applications into a runtime environment in a timely and dependable manner.
- Deploy the whole CDN ecosystem stack across several environments, including onpremises and in the cloud.
- Using integration tools, create and maintain data flows/pipelines and procedures to ingest data from a vast number and diversity of data sources and assets.
- Monitor, administer, and maintain the stability and performance of CDN's infrastructure (On-premises & Cloud).
- Express effectively - must be able to discuss and accurately communicate technical difficulties.
Prefer to know about
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Back-end/ Fullstack development.
- Have extensive experience with the Spring framework and a solid knowledge of MVC design patterns
- Careful, well-organized, and self-teaching attitude.
- Time management skills and attention to detail.
- Good soft skills: teamwork, willingness to offer feedback to colleagues, and so forth.
- Excellent in data structures & algorithms.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in computer security, application security, and security standards and best practices is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices.
- Capability to make excellent technical decisions in a variety of scenarios/projects.
- Knowledge of database design and theories.
- Knowledge of database structure/unstructure languages, such as SQL and/or SQL/PSM and/or NoSQL.
- Working experience and good knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn about front-end frameworks such as Angular will be better.
- Docker and container orchestration experience.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSL, and so on.
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Lua is preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud resource management.
- Expertise in distributed systems and high-performance application scaling and capacity management.