[VNG]ZaloPay, Data Engineer (Data Platform)
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
At ZaloPay, we are developing a high-quality data warehouse that can address business problems, provide data insight to each business aspect, transform product to Data-driven decision making manner. We are looking for a Data Engineer who will join our team to be responsible for building out the data pipelines (data ingestion framework and ETL processing) that are scalable and reusable. This role will work with other cross functional teams to help build and support the next generation of data platform.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipelines in our data infrastructure.
- Develop the solution required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Assemble large, complex datasets that meet functional or non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process enhancement: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery & infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Work closely with stakeholders of our Data Platform (e.g., data publishers or data consumers) to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs.
- Work closely with Data Science members to support data engineering tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Data Engineer role, ETL with large amounts of data.
- Having knowledge of object-oriented programming and being good in at least a programming language like C++, Java, Scala, or Python.
- Having knowledge of data warehousing architecture, data modeling, and ETL data pipeline
- Having knowledge in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines and their architectures
- Knowing how to performing root cause analysis on internal, external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience in manipulating, processing and extracting value from large-scale, connected or disconnected datasets.
- Having knowledge of backend development