[VNG]Software Engineer (Fullstack)
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
VNG Cloud (vngcloud.vn) is one of the first four enterprises to provide national standard cloud computing solutions and services, including server colocation, server rental, storage service, secure storage, network connection services and content delivery network...Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing.
- CDN platform design and development, including UX/UI design and backend services.
- Collaborates with the CDN System Team on feature integration.
- Express effectively - must be able to discuss and accurately communicate technical difficulties.
- At least 1-3years of experience in fullstack development.
- Have worked with the Spring framework and have a good understanding of MVC design patterns
- Working experience and good knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn about front-end frameworks such as Angular will be better.
- Careful, well-organized, and self-teaching attitude.
- Time management skills and attention to detail.
- Good soft skills: teamwork, willingness to offer feedback to colleagues, and so forth.
- Good in data structures & algorithms.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
Prefer to know about
- Docker and container orchestration experience.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSL, and so on.
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Lua is preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud resource management.
- Expertise in distributed systems and high-performance application scaling and capacity management.
- Capability to make excellent technical decisions in a variety of scenarios/projects.
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of computer security, application security, and security standards and best practices.
- It would be advantageous to have understanding of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices.