[VNG]Data Engineer - Game
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
As a Data Engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture on Google cloud platform;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process enhancement: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery & infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble large, complex datasets that meet functional or non-functional business requirements;
- Develop the solution required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources;
- Work with stakeholders including the Operation, Marketing, ASO team members to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs;
- Work closely with Data Analytics team to build data analytics products by utilizing the data pipeline and implementing necessary services to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other performance metrics. For example: Data monitoring & Alert tool, Backfill & Autoheal Check tool, Fraud Analytics Dashboard...
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- Have experience in Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow)
- Highly skilled in Python, or Scala/Java. Especially in Python data stacks (Pandas, Numpy...).
- Professional on ETL techniques and frameworks: Airflow
- Strong SQL skills and design data warehouse structure
- Experience working with API, crawler tools such as Selenium, Scrapy.
- Willing to learn new things and dare to overcome all obstacles.
- Good English communication skills.
- Having relative experience in Automation: Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience data visualization with Power BI, Tableau, DataStudio.
- Experience with backend web development (Flask, Django) is a plus.
- Have experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Have good a insights in Gaming Industry.