[VNG]Senior QA Engineer - DIGITAL LIVING PLATFORM
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Review project/product requirements and preparing test cases
- Execute manual tests on product/application usability
- Prepare reports on all aspects related to the testing carried out and reporting to the development team
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analysing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
- Verification of bug fixes
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Analysing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Working with business analyst to understand implemented User Stories.
- At least 4 years of software testing, system administration or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong PC Skills including Microsoft App (Word, Excel, Teams & Outlook) and different operating systems (Windows, MAC, iOS, & Android)
- Experience working on the development and maintenance of Enterprise Applications
- Knowledge of test case, test result, and bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of APIs testing
- Strong systems aptitude in order to utilize multiple computer applications and the ability to understand how systems interface
- Knowledge writing read-only SQL queries within relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience with mobile testing is preferred
- Experience of automation testing
- Knowledge of software testing (ISTQB)
- Ideal candidates will possess experience with:
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other team and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think “outside of the box” while communicating or dealing with a variety of situations.
- Possess clear understanding of the activities, roles, and responsibilities on large scale IT projects.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence