[VNG]Senior DevOps Engineer
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Design and development of our data analytics platform, including data management, system architectures, and analytics tools
- Works with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release, and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably.
- Deploy all stack of product ecosystem on the various environment including customer on-premises, on cloud, AWS
- Build and maintain data flows/pipelines, processes to ingest data from a large number and variety of data sources and assets using integration tools.
- Participate in building CI/CD and manage CI/CD tools with teams (such as Jenkins or other CI tools).
- Monitor, manage and maintain the stability and performance of our infrastructure(On-premises và Cloud)
- Design and manage large system of real business products
- Communicate effectively – must be able to discuss and clearly communicate technical issues
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps
- Experience using Docker and container orchestration, such as Kubernetes.
- In-depth understanding of UNIX/ Linux system internals, TCP/ IP networking, load balancers, web servers(Nginx, Apache...), caching.
- Experience with managing cloud resources, AWS (Elastic BeanStalk, S3, CloudFront, EC2...).
- Working knowledge of Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experienced with Database include SQL or NoSQL (Mariadb, Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of network protocols: DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSL,…
- Scripting experience:BASH, Python, REST/API (must understand concept of using this methodology),Must be able to write scripts, experience beyond command line required.
- Experience with Jenkins, GitLab, ELK, Jira, Promethus, Grafana or equivalent technology stack
- Could work at least one high-level programming language, knowing Python/ Java is a plus
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem big data framwork like YARN, HDFS, Airflow, Spark is a plus
- Extensive experience in distributed systems, databases, and performance analysis
- Experience Scaling applications & Capacity Management.
- Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude.
- Ability to make great technical decision in different scenario's /projects.
- Good soft skills: team player, not afraid to provide feedback to colleagues, etc.
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices
- Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices