[VNG]Chief Technology Officer, VNG Cloud (CTO)
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
VNG Cloud (vngcloud.vn) is one of the first four enterprises to provide national standard cloud computing solutions and services, including server colocation, server rental, storage service, and so on. Secure storage, network connection services, and content delivery network...
Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing. VNG Cloud's IT solutions & services, which have been applied flexibly, professionally, and consistently throughout the years, have met the majority of the high needs of enterprises and government entities.
We are finding CTO who will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, the ideal candidate should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
About the position:
Overall Technical Architecture and The Evolution:
Direction and monitor to improving the Delivery Efficiency and Quality:
- In charge of the overall technical architecture from end to end.
- Technical direction, participating in strategy development and proposals to help the company build a stable, flexible and easily expandable ecosystem of VNG's Cloud products.
- Have the technical sense to find the improvement rooms, and keep improving ecosystem VNG Cloud product & Solutions
Monitor and Analyze Technology Trends and Opportunity:
- Build-up and develop team's competence, and be measured by the team’s final deliverables
- Keep developing team’s technical strength, make team keep improving the delivery efficiency and quality by all kinds of approaches, from talents hiring, skill development, engineering culture building, and to platform and tools improvement
Monitor Operating and Capital Budgets:
- Monitor technology trends and performance, which can include assessing user adoption, daily users of software or service, or areas where the company is not fully utilizing its technological capabilities
- Determine metrics to measure the company’s technologies, comparing actual results to forecasts and internal benchmarks, directing teams to solve issues as they arise
- Create Organization-Wide Technology Standards and Practices
- Establish and implement company-wide standards and practices related to the organization’s technologies
- Involve in big-picture planning, as well as more focused decisions about user-facing elements of the company’s technologies
- Monitor these standards and practices, making adjustments based on changing circumstances or company activities
Manage Public Relations:
- Closely manage the financial aspects of technology development and implementation by managing operating and capital budgets
- Perform careful analysis and forecasting of return on investment for the company’s technologies
- Provide leadership and guidance in hiring and personnel development, determine how to best allocate funds toward building effective technologies
- Serve as public face of the company’s technological projects and developments
- Organize and present press conferences to highlight new technologies or products offered by the organizations
- Manage negative publicity related to the company’s technologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar- At least 15 years of experience in an overall software company having held executive roles in recognized innovative organizations
- Good technical and product background about cloud technology
- Have experience as a technology leader with a proven track record of leading teams to create customer centric experiences
- Have experience setting strategy and building alignment across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Have a strategic mindset and desire to dive deep and solve business challenges within your immediate scope and beyond it
- Be able to define and refine mechanisms and processes that scale across multiple teams, drive execution and operational excellence
- Be comfortable diving deep with tech leaders to define and prioritize technology concerns: scaling, performance, security, and operations
- Led infrastructure, information security and IT, along with engineering for VNG Cloud products & solutions
- Experienced with design and ran scalable architecture, capable of withstanding multi millions of requests per day.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills. Has the capability to lead the team and overcome the business and technical challenges
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, business leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
- Possess good analytical, cognitive, planning and organizing skillset.
- Able to be a ‘big picture’ thinker
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-driven and self-motivated, has entrepreneurship and startup spirit