[VNG]Senior Business Analyst
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Business Analysts are engineers who are responsible for understanding the client's business need, capturing the domain experience that the client has, clarify the client's idea box, translating this accurately into a requirements document that will serve as the input to the develop & qc team, and the owner of the final stage acceptant with the client's requirement.
- Work with project team members and others if any
- Communicate with the client for clarity and capture their requirement
- Assess the client's business needs and business processes (current and future).
- Document the client's business in detail, requirement specifications with all assumptions, workflow, and caveats included.
- Document the project's scope and vision if any.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and that they conform to standards participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for the development team whenever requirements need to be clarified
- Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if required.
- Bachelor in IT, Software, Project Management or relevant fields
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes.
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous, and succinct fashion.
- Good presentation and client relation skills.
- Good organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Attitude to learn and understand the limit, new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in Agile or CMMI environment is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Interface/Bridge Engineer or in a relevant role.
- Must have excellent communications skills, with solid experience in writing functional and technical specification documents and detailed user stories
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine best solutions
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges