- Create and manage release plan for multiple engineering teams. Ensure it is integrated to the wider portforlio end-to-end relesae plan;
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and continuous improvement actions for Scrum teams under your working areas
- Provide status reports regarding milestone, deliverables, RAID (Risk, Assumption, Issues, Dependencies), and communiting across stateholders;
- Coach the team toward being self-organized for Agile/Scrum Ceremonies, but still be facilitators when required.
- Accountable for the quality of Agile/Scrum ceremonies;
- Remove barriers between Scrum team and stakeholder and inside Scrum Team.
- Manage the team capacity and advise backlog priorities, roadmap, timelines to Product Owner and other Business Stakeholders.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders (Product Owner, Business Owners, Technical Heads)
- Communicated effectively across all levels of the organization.