[VNG]Senior Software Engineer (Java), ZaloPay
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Back End (Java) engineers at ZaloPay build the microservices powering our promotions systems that reach millions of users. You will build microservices primarily with Spring Boot, Kafka, and various SQL and NoSQL database systems, operating in a hybrid cloud environment.
With 5 different development squads, promotions projects range from a few weeks for R&D to large ongoing systems development. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills against a large number of use cases ranging from gaming to big data analytics and visualization.
- Designing and implementing Java-based (Spring Boot) applications and features.
- Create high quality, modular, testable Java code.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss application and system architecture.
- Follow and improve best practices with Java, including naming conventions, static code analysis, etc.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Working with the team to build high-scale, high-throughput services.
- Designing database schemas for speed and scale.
- Minimum 4 years of Java programming and Web Development.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases including MySQL/PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot architecture and best practices.
- Understanding of user authentication/authorization approaches such as JWTs.
- Familiar with performance techniques such as caching, multithreading, etc.
- Strong debugging and profiling skills.
- Familiar and practiced with jUnit, Cucumber, or similar testing libraries.
- Strong experience writing SOLID code using OOP design patterns.
- Experience with container technology such docker and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Comfortable with code reviews, writing well-structured, maintainable code.
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills.