[VNG]Product Manager (vServer, Cloud)
|Nơi làm việc:
||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle.This position also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This position handle following parts:
- The Cloud server as a service including compute, network & block storage.
- The related add-on services along with Cloud server such as Load balancing, auto-scale, virtual firewall, VPN, SDWan (software defined level).
- Provide the virtualization/private cloud with specific solution to customer.
- Control the PnL of product.
- In charge of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap development, planning, requirements development, product launch, and product operation
- Work closely with stakeholders (Customer, Product Marketing Team, Sales Team, Development Team, QC Team) to identify new features, new services, enhancements. ... to conduct and maintain product backlog, based on product roadmap as well.
- Prioritize for each item (new features, user stories, work tasks, knowledge tasks, enhancements, bugs) and collaborate closely with Development and QC Team to ensure those could be delivered regular, timely, and meet customers' needs.
- Translate customer's needs into detailed specification and wireframe/prototype.
- Co-work with Product Designer to deliver/improve UI/UX.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product and its features across primary market segments.
- Identify target customer segments, co-work with Product Marketing Team to define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans. Co-work with Solution Architect and Project Manager to deliver valued solution to enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or Information Technology in general.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager at least 5 years
- Having knowledge of infrastructure and System integration field.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Ability to elicit/analyze/manage customer requirements, assess overall benefits for the market to arrange priority for feature recommendations for Dev team
- Ability to evaluate UI / UX.
- Understand deeply Cloud Services specially infrastructure services.
- Knowledge of cloud business (business model, pricing model), "as a service" mindset
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly effective cross-functional team management